Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

5.-My dialy routine


A DAY

I usually get up at 7:30. Then I have the breakfast and get dressed. After that I catch my bike at 8:30 and I go to school with my friends. The school starts at 9:00 but we enter at 8:55. Here we de different subjects.
At 2:00 Ihave lunch in the canteen, at the school. That finishes at 5:00 and I comeback to my house by bike too. When I finish I have a shower and I have dinnerbut first I do my homework. Finally I go to bed at 10:30.

MY WEEK

On Monday and Wednesday I go to classes. On Monday in de midday I go to sing.

MY WEEKEND

On Saturday morning I go to theater classes and some day I go to horse classes. But in Saturday I only have relax at home or do the things I want.

MYE DAY FAVOURIT

My favourite day is Friday because I go to home, I do my homework and I don't need to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment