Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

1.-all about me and my friend


About me

Hi everybody,

My name’s Elisabet. I’m twelve years old and I’m a student at Casa Nostra School in Banyoles.

I like theater so much its so funny. My favorite actress is Natalie Portman.

My others interests are Twilight and his sagas, I love very much the films about vampires.

I’ve got a dog, his name is Esquitx.

See you later!

Elisabet.

About Maria   

Maria Serra is a great friend. Maria has got a lot of friends. She's from Catalonia, Banyoles. She has got a brother, his name is Joan. She's mad about all food. She's also into dancing - she likes eggs and potatoes. She's not interested in singing. She prefers dancing - her favourite actress is Jenifer Lopez.

      

Elisabet Vallejo Pagès




My friends

Xènia Tubert: loves horse riding
Xènia Salellas: loves music
Mariona Ramírez de Cartagena: loves ballet
Nuria Fusellas: her brother is in the university
Maria planas: has got two brothers
Maria Serra: she doesn't like the spiders

No comments:

Post a Comment