Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

A dialogue for a story

Dialogue for a story


Me                    Friend, friend! Can you hear me? I need some help!
Friend              Elisabet ? Where are you? What’s happened?
Me                    I’m in the middle of the sea!
Friend              Can you see something?
Me                    I can see an island but it’s so far away and the water is entring in
  the boat!
Friend              Don’t panic! Let’s phone the coastguard.
Me                   OK, but hurry up! I don’t know how long I can stand here.
Friend             OK, OK, hang on! I’m sure that someone will come soon.
Me                   Friend!
Friend             Now what’s happenin’?
Me                   I’m fallin’ into the water. Help!












Elisabet V. Pagès

No comments:

Post a Comment