Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Last summer (2n)

LAST SUMMER

Hi, my name is Elisabet, I'm 13 years old and I'm going to show you my presentation about my summer.

First, I'm going to talk about the two weeks in my cousin's house and then my stay in Llançà.

So come on!

The second and third weeks of July I went to my cousins home. There we went to the swimming pool, I helped my aunt on her shop, we went to the beach... I really had fun there, it was very exciting.



I was in Llançà all August. Every day I did a lot different things like snorkelling, swimming,
doing homework, playing with my cousins... I met my best friend of the other school. Somedays I went to El Port de la Selva to walk or have a drink. Was very especial when we went to a creek with my uncle's boat. My summer was great.

Thanks for yous attention.



Elisabet V. Pagès

No comments:

Post a Comment